Hello.... i went to the zoo last saturday.








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And i was pecked by a DAMN PELICAN!

For more pictures you can view them by clicking the following links.

Jia Yi
Cheng Yong
Valerie
Nadiah

Or my facebook. hahaha

We actually took a total of.. some 400 photos? cos there were 4 different cameras and each uploaded about 100 photos. omg....

And i think that i am more into twitter/facebook than on blogging because it allows me to share what i wanna share immediately. But nevertheless, i will try to blog whenever i can, as often as if i can get any inspiration or should i feel like emoing....hahahhaa

So in any case that you might wanna keep updated about me...Muahahahaha.

You can follow me @

TWITTER

(Click on the link)




Currently in my 2nd week of internship, all is well, except that sleeping and waking up early is never my cup of tea.... The job assigned to me is pretty challenging and taxing to my mind, but the pros of it is that it makes time passes faster.




And lastly.... even as i am thinking about what to write for sign off.
I stumbled upon this two sentences.

"As much as i wanna fulfill my destiny in God, i am a teenager too, and i need my fair share of fun as well."

And...

"Don't be fickle-minded, be focused, all is worth, you can do all things remember?"


man, now i get all confused.

0 comments: